FAQDark Favor    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 Wish ListWish List   DKPDKP  GalleryGallery  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesMessages  RegisterRegister     Log inLog in 

Dark Favor FAQ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olaera

Olaera
[Rank 0] No Rank
70 Tauren Druid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Dark Favor FAQ Reply with quote

[[Frequently Asked Questions]]

- How many active members do you usually have on-line? Between 20 - 40 members on average. Depending on the day and time.
- What about alts? Will my alts be allowed in the guild? Yes, of course! You must wait until you are a full member, however.
- Are you considered a hard-core raiding guild? Average. We raid 3 times a week. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday, Thursday, Monday.
- When do you start your raids? Around 8:00 PM server on weeknights.
- Do you have a DKP system? Yes, we do. It is a combination of zero-sum and raid participation.
- Do you have a stable ventrilo/teamspeak server? Yes, we do. We use Ventrilo. A microphone is required if you want to raid.
- Is there anything else you'd like to tell me about your guild to further my decision? We are extremely organized, fair and hard-working. You will be a valued member in Dark Favor. Without our members, we are nothing.

If you have a question, ask it here and we'll add it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Favor Guild Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: