Joined: 05 Feb 2007
[Rank 0] No Rank
70 Tauren Druid
|Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:50 pm Post subject: Dark Favor FAQ
|[[Frequently Asked Questions]]
- How many active members do you usually have on-line? Between 20 - 40 members on average. Depending on the day and time.
- What about alts? Will my alts be allowed in the guild? Yes, of course! You must wait until you are a full member, however.
- Are you considered a hard-core raiding guild? Average. We raid 3 times a week. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday, Thursday, Monday.
- When do you start your raids? Around 8:00 PM server on weeknights.
- Do you have a DKP system? Yes, we do. It is a combination of zero-sum and raid participation.
- Do you have a stable ventrilo/teamspeak server? Yes, we do. We use Ventrilo. A microphone is required if you want to raid.
- Is there anything else you'd like to tell me about your guild to further my decision? We are extremely organized, fair and hard-working. You will be a valued member in Dark Favor. Without our members, we are nothing.
If you have a question, ask it here and we'll add it!
Olaera, Druid, Dark Favor